Saturday 27 October
4 Australian Courses ,4 Australian Wines $99 Per Person
Open for Lunch 25 December
5 Courses with wine $160
Taking Reservations now.
Melbourne Cup Lunch
$60 Per Person
7 Course $99 with Wine $145
Wagyu Wednesday A share plate for 2 $60 normally $76
Entertainment card can not be used with special menus
- TUESDAY - FRIDAY 10 AM - 11.30 AM
salmon mousse, fennel, crustacean essence
potato blinis, pickled onion, roasted peppers
creamed corn ravioli, oyster mushrooms
stenby goats cheese, spinach
garlic, chili, olive oil
cauliflower brulee, rosellas, bush dukkah, finger limes
tortilla of salt cod and potatoes, roast pepper beurre blanc
fried nori crusted eggplant, ramen noodles, chinese broccoli, ginger miso
wild mushrooms, prosciutto, carrots, raisins and olives
with sweet potato ravioli, chorizo stuffed medjool date creamed leeks and beurre noisette
mandarin pancakes, Asian leaves and Schwan spiced duck cracker
parsnip puree, dauphine potatoes, kale, black garlic, onion jam
truffled potato puree, bean hotpot, rosemary
With crispy fried onions, kipfler potatoes, baby veg and sweet pepper relish and cracked pepper jus
strawberry cointreau ice-cream
chai ice-cream and sticky raisins
macadamia nut mille feuille, honey caramel
mandarin jellies, warm malt chocolate shake
goat’s milk custard, rhubarb sorbet
with homemade fruit paste, port soaked fruits and crisp breads
Food Outstanding Setting/Decor Outstanding Service Outstanding Value Outstanding
A big thank you to Angela, Mark and staff at The Cottage for making my mother's 80th birthday just perfect. The set up, food and service was outstanding. We had 30 guests ranging in age from 5-85 years with everyone accommodated for. I strongly recommend The Cottage Restaurant for your next function, special event or dining experience.
I have been a Chef now for 20 years.
Completing my apprenticeship at Tatterstalls Club.
I have worked in some of the best Restaurants.
Michael's and Marcos on the Riverside in Brisbane.
The Sheraton Grande Hotel in Scotland.
I like exploring with new techniques and offering diverse menus which are hard to choose from.
I had a dream of owning my own Restaurant one day.
Two years ago this became a reality
Set inside a charming heritage Queenslander on Limestone Street sits The Cottage Restaurant built in 1861, an Ipswich establishment for delectable cuisine in distinctive surrounds. Once a home, converted bedrooms now serve as thoughtfully appointed dining spaces giving a touch of seclusion warmed by fireplaces with extra room available out on a verandah
We are a Fine Dine Restaurant serving Modern Australian Cuisine.
A place you can go to for that special event.
Peking inspired duck, mandarin pancakes, wok tossed Asian greens, schezwan duck cracker
We value our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
108 Limestone St, Ipswich, Qld 4305
Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 11.30am Brunch / Morning Tea ( Large Groups Bookings essential )
Tuesday - Friday 11.30am - 2pm Lunch
Tuesday - Saturday 6pm - Late Dinner
Sunday and Monday Closed
Bookings are essential
* All Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used in this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12 month validity period.
* Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction, any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
* Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Years Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. Please ask when booking.
* All deposits are non refundable in
* For special events eg Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Christmas Day, a non refundable deposit is required on booking confirmation.
* Bookings within two weeks of special events are automatic confirmation.
* Discount Cards or Vouchers are not excepted for special occasions and special menus, and are at the discretion of The Cottage Restaurant.
* 15% Surcharge will apply on public holidays.
* Final guest numbers for all functions are to be confirmed two days prior to the function. These finalised numbers will form the basis for catering and per head charges.
* The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Check out this great video