Serving Morning Tea From Wednesday - Friday 10 Am - 11.30
High Tea, Must be booked in advance Wednesday - Friday 10.30 am - 1.30 pm . This is not Gluten Free.
Lunch Wednesday - Friday 11.30 - 2pm
Dinner Tuesday - Thursday 6pm - 9 pm
Dinner Friday - Saturday 6pm - Late
Degustation Tuesday - Thursday, Booking is recommended 6 pm and 6.30 pm start times. Allow 2 - 2 1/2 hrs
Degustation Friday and Saturday. Bookings essential 6 pm 7 pm or 7.30 start times
Allow 2 - 2 1/2 hrs
Set inside a charming heritage Queenslander on Limestone Street sits The Cottage Restaurant built in 1861, an Ipswich establishment for delectable cuisine in distinctive surrounds. Once a home, converted bedrooms now serve as thoughtfully appointed dining spaces giving a touch of seclusion warmed by fireplaces with extra room available out on a verandah
We are a Fine Dine Restaurant serving Modern Australian Cuisine. A place you can go to for that special event.
If you have dined in our Restaurant this year and enjoyed your experience.
<a href="https://www.agfg.com.au/restaurant/the-cottage-restaurant-58187" title="The Cottage Restaurant"><img src="https://media1.agfg.com.au/images/links/voteforus-sq-140x80.png" alt="The Cottage Restaurant" style="border:none;" /></a>
Check out this great video created by Mackenzie Naoum
I have been a Chef now for 20 years.
Completing my apprenticeship at Tatterstalls Club.
I have worked in some of the best Restaurants.
Michael's and Marcos on the Riverside in Brisbane.
The Sheraton Grande Hotel in Scotland.
I like exploring with new techniques and offering diverse menus which are hard to choose from.
I had a dream of owning my own Restaurant one day.
In October 2016 this became a reality
Queensland’s time-honoured heritage region, packed with surprising new adventures – only 30 minutes from Brisbane.
It’s where historic homes meet culinary cool. Where the open road leads to beautiful countryside, dotted with unexpected delights.
Food Outstanding Setting/Decor Outstanding Service Outstanding Value Outstanding
A big thank you to Angela, Mark and staff at The Cottage for making my mother's 80th birthday just perfect. The set up, food and service was outstanding. We had 30 guests ranging in age from 5-85 years with everyone accommodated for. I strongly recommend The Cottage Restaurant for your next function, special event or dining experience.
bush tomato, lemon myrtle polenta, zucchini
* All Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of sale. Vouchers not used in this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated validity period.
Vouchers must be presented on transaction and will be treated like cash. Vouchers not used in this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 3 year validity period.
* Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction, any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
* Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Years Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. Please ask when booking.
* All deposits are non refundable in
* For special events eg Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Christmas Day, a non refundable deposit is required on booking confirmation.
* Bookings within two weeks of special events are automatic confirmation.
* Discount Cards or Vouchers are not excepted for special occasions and special menus, and are at the discretion of The Cottage Restaurant.
* 15% Surcharge will apply on public holidays.
* Final guest numbers for all functions are to be confirmed two days prior to the function. These finalized numbers will form the basis for catering and per head charges.
* The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
* BYO Cakes $8.50 pp
* We make cakes, Contact the restaurant to organize a cake.