Xmas in July Group Bookings
Wagyu Wednesday for 2 $60
Tasting Menu 7 Courses
Tuesday - Saturday 6 pm or 6.30
- TUESDAY - FRIDAY 10 AM - 1 PM
- SATURDAY - 8 AM - 11 AM
with sweet potato ravioli, chorizo stuffed medjool date and beurre noisette
charred corn, puffed wild rice and corn pudding
'Veg’, wakame, compressed cucumber
and coriander ginger emulsion
with pine nuts, spinach and parmesan
herb spätzle, baby beets, radish and beetroot puree
with creamed potatoes, fennel and
citrus caper beurre blanc
pickled red cabbage, swede mostarda
and apple gel
golden shallot and stenby goats cheese tarte tatin,
Goats cheese fondue and balsamic
white onion fluid gel,
crushed olives and pumpkin
fava beans, cherry tomatoes,
kipfler potatoes and saffron
potato mignon, forest mushrooms
and mushroom ketchup
Israeli couscous, rocket,
salt roasted tomatoes and asparagus
With crispy fried onions, kipfler potatoes, baby veg and sweet pepper relish and cracked pepper jus
graham cracker praline crunch, peanut nougatine,
raspberry petals, Turkish delight, raspberry gel
macerated strawberries, tonka bean parfait, pistachio biscotti
Chili chocolate mousse, choux pastry, butterscotch, toffee hazelnuts
pear puree, frozen passionfruit curd
with homemade fruit paste, port soaked fruits and crisp breads
Food Outstanding Setting/Decor Outstanding Service Outstanding Value Outstanding
A big thank you to Angela, Mark and staff at The Cottage for making my mother's 80th birthday just perfect. The set up, food and service was outstanding. We had 30 guests ranging in age from 5-85 years with everyone accommodated for. I strongly recommend The Cottage Restaurant for your next function, special event or dining experience.
Set inside a charming heritage Queenslander on Limestone Street sits The Cottage Restaurant built in 1861, an Ipswich establishment for delectable cuisine in distinctive surrounds. Once a home, converted bedrooms now serve as thoughtfully appointed dining spaces giving a touch of seclusion warmed by fireplaces with extra room available out on a verandah
We are a Fine Dine Restaurant serving Modern Australian Cuisine.
A place you can go to for that special event.
Peking inspired duck, mandarin pancakes, wok tossed Asian greens, schezwan duck cracker
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
108 Limestone St, Ipswich, Qld 4305
Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 11.30am Brunch / Morning Tea ( Large Groups Bookings essential )
Saturday Breakfast 8 am - 11 am
Tuesday - Friday 11.30am - 2pm Lunch
Tuesday - Saturday 6pm - Late Dinner
Sunday and Monday Closed
Bookings are essential
* All Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used in this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12 month validity period.
* Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction, any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
* Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Years Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. Please ask when booking.
* All deposits are non refundable in
* For special events eg Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Christmas Day, a non refundable deposit is required on booking confirmation.
* Bookings within two weeks of special events are automatic confirmation.
* Discount Cards or Vouchers are not excepted for special occasions and special menus, and are at the discretion of The Cottage Restaurant.
* 15% Surcharge will apply on public holidays.
* Final guest numbers for all functions are to be confirmed two days prior to the function. These finalised numbers will form the basis for catering and per head charges.
* The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Check out this great video